AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

judgement day, page-197

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

days to go until the start of trial.

20 trading days to go until the start of trial.

45 days of production now in the drum.

70 days and no published results from the "ongoing drilling program"

maybe buying on spot and selling through a contract is not as simple as it sounds. as soon as a bidder appears on the spot the few sellers may pull back. not much avail on the spot market too. not even a viable medium term strategy. miners costs may still be lower than the spot anyway. other issues maybe the organising of delivery from an alternate location if bought on the spot market and then potential issues storing your own additional product if you were continuing to produce. also considerations regarding what you are actually buying on the spot. e.g. the last deliveries that came out of honeymoon before care and maintenance needed to be reprocessed in the usa because it had too many contaminants. the reprocessing had to be approved by the regulators. more headaches and costs. just a few thoughts. i maybe off the mark here but at least i'm trying. that's a right.

so what will happen to ags today.

the longer any potential negotiations are delayed the crazier both parties may appear in each others eyes. being crazy is an asset sometimes or at least appearing to be crazy is a good strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.