AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Here you go again, Moseley. You take a subject and totally turn...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Here you go again, Moseley. You take a subject and totally turn it around to suit your argument.

Again, let's look at facts. I said that you're making it hard for me not to put you in my ignore list. So, no, I'm not all talk and no action.

Sad part for you is that you are sweating on a $2.50+ offer to accept a but out so you can happily leave the AGS family. Given that it's highly unlikely that we will see those offers pre court, looks like we will have to put up with your ramblings til who knows when.

For the benefit of this forum, "mose", you claim to be a long term shareholder of his company. You claim to know what management have access/exposure to, what results they haven't shared with the market. You claim to know that your opinion about a buyout is 100% correct, and anyone that objects know nothing or should remove their heavily burried heads from the sand. I claim to know nothing other than knowing a troll and/or cyber bully.

In the past 3 years, what have you posted of significance? In my view it's a totally biased, negative and downright disrespectful view of what you think "is" the "real world". I'll give you some reality pal, the main thing you've tried to hang on to in the past 3 years is a buyout. Well, we're still waiting.

Maybe that explains your poor input toward this form. Just total bitterness that things haven't happened how you've expected.

I won't care if you report this post, or anyone else for that matter. I'm calling it how I see it in a broad sense, which is far more accurate than what some offer this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.