AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

judgement day, page-264

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    Yes fair enough, I am not confident in what I post I put it out there to get feed back so I can learn.

I assume it would be tied up for years because it has taken 4 years to hear the case. I also understand other cases the Blues Bros. have been involved in were in the courts for years (though different countries) I put that comment in about facing a long appeal process (perhaps mistakenly) to support the idea we should prehaps be looking at lowering our expectations. Even if the appeal is in 6 months that will continue the share market uncertainty over that time. 3GB was wrong in that comment.

i'm also not sure where you heard that heathgate is saying the information they withheld wouldn't have had a significant effect on ags renewing the jv.

That has always been an assumption. How else would you interpret there defence? I have repeatedly tried to get some discussion on the case and the meaning and merit of Heathgates defence. It could be I have it all wrong. What are your theories?

i don't think heathgate has has made any comments about withholding anything from alliance as yet.

Again it is an assumption, all I have is assumptions. If they didnt with hold information why not make that there defence instead of saying they didnt have a duty and it was technical?

In the past there have been comments on the uranium price.
    I have looked at 10 year charts for a number of commodities just now. A few like oil, gas and coal were rising up to about 2008, crashed, recovered up to 2010/11 then static since. Others like gold, silver, lead, aluminium, nickel, zinc, platinum, potash, phosphate in general were rising up till 2008 crashed recovered till 2011 then declined till today ( I think zinc may have been a little static and nickle may be in recovery) But all roughly similar in my superficial analysis. Uranium peaked before the crash, collapsed, recovered and has gone down since. I think I only saw spot not contract. I would guess if the Japanese hadnt had there problems uranium would have been static in price the last few years, like coal, gas, oil.

To me it is counter intuitive, there is cheap money available. I assume it is not enough demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.