AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

judgement day, page-271

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "There seems to me not many buyers for the shares regardless of talk of manipulation. I suspect several million shares are held by weak hands anticipating a buy out or that will get discouraged if reports from court are unfavourable. There is potential for general market weakness and that will lower all boats."

3GB
    Spot on
    Technically the s/term uptrend was broken at 20.5/21 with the move from 9.3-27. imo and your assessment of buyers holding for a buyout pre trial would appear to be correct. There was a lot of buying on the way up around the 14-18.5 mark so any of those buyers(or higher)still holding for a buyout, will probably exit if the buyout fizzles imo

Sentiment towards U shares is still weak and there is no trigger on the horizon to change that. Sure Japan may announce a restart of some of its reactors but in the short term only about two-three will start sometime in the next six months, if they do. imo

Theres been posters on here talking up a buyout and potential dividends for months now but all they are doing is shooting themselves in the foot. imo

Unfortunately I believe we are 2-3 years away from any sentiment change towards Uranium stocks including AGS although they are well placed and superior to other hopefuls in the U space.

The best outcome atm for AGS is to pursue the return of 100% and with that hopefully win. imo Plenty of time on our side!

We'll soon know what Managements intentions are?

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.