AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

judgement day, page-5

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yes - "judgement day" will be a hard one for Justice M if we get that far. If it's an agreement prior then I'm wondering how much this war of attrition will have worn down our management and directors who do have a big financial involvement in the outcome. But .. I agree with Mose there are many ordinary (retail) shareholders, including those who bought during credit ratings, who paid a lot more for their shares than management did.

The SP in 2010, when the legal action was initiated, was in a range of .28c to 98c for the year (ref annual report for 2010). .. Managements valuation must have been north of that at the time - but we all know what happened since .. and though I hate to think it we could envisage that a lower settlement could be attractive to management based on what they paid for their 6m or 87m (those not issued that is). ... I'm thinking that perhaps metal's belief that full restitution would better benefit all shareholders than a negotiation influenced by each director's or managers individual cost base ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.