AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

I don't understand the pessimism re the LCC decision. I think it...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I don't understand the pessimism re the LCC decision. I think it very likely that the Council gives a go ahead despite pressure from Green interests. Just remember that there's just as much pressure from the other side (if not more) the only difference being that it is not highly publicized. Also remember that it is backed by informed information including empirical fact and data. Greens have none of that but offer instead hyped conjecture. If the LCC is most influenced by one single group, it would be Lancashire business interests as they control the local economy. Those interests have lent strong support to Cuadrilla. Also, I have a difficult time imagining that the LCC has missed the environmental approval by the EA, the support from the highest level politicians in all three parties, and the general support from the population more broadly.

Betting on a government body to make a rational decision is always a dicey proposition, but I don't think it is as long a shot as some here indicate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.