AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Judgement Day, page-27

1. 7,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Yep - right up there with the 'massive' earthquake caused by Cuadrilla's fracking that closed all activity down for a couple of years = undetectable really by the 'average none sensitive' person & the 'big' mag 2.3 one equivalent to a truck going past your house. The 1.5 'event' is just natural back ground 'vibration' that happens several million times per year & is only detected by seismographs.

'In April, a tremor measuring 2.3 on the Richter scale was felt in the Lancashire seaside resort, followed by an event in May that measured 1.5 on the scale.'

copyright link/finance/newsbysector...ts-drilling-caused-Blackpool-earthquakes.html

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0 Less than 2.0 Micro I Microearthquakes, not felt, or felt rarely by sensitive people. Recorded by seismographs.[16] Continual/several million per year
    1 2.0–2.9 Minor I to II Felt slightly by some people. No damage to buildings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

Total joke.

I really can not believe they are serious but I am guessing if LLC turn it down on these grounds that they just want to duck shove the decision onto central government, I wonder who they will try & duck shove it onto.

Yes a vote for Labour is a vote for the death of shale in the UK for a while:

'The University of Nottingham poll shows Labour voters have gone from a high of 52% in favour to 41% now. Tory voters have been consistently high in their support for exploiting shale gas, with 67% in favour, which is broadly similar to Ukip voters.'

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/may/19/fracking-uk-shale-gas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $431 47.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.