CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Are you suggesting that mistsubishi (50% owner of crosslands)...

1. 260 Posts.
    Are you suggesting that mistsubishi (50% owner of crosslands) will keep pumping millions into company while this hangs over their head.

CHM started this process before the takeover offer and there was never going to be a takeover because until MMX can prove no substance to the SOC they could not guarantee they will have ownership of assets and therefore were a value proposition to MIS.

I am yet to here any explanation as to how CHM shares ended up in Nicu to allow them to sell to raise cash to pay for iron ore assets.

All we get on this forum is the same "laughed out of court line".

The SOC outlines and alleges serious breaches of corporation act by what is now MMX with significant remedies available to courts to compensate for wrong doing and as punishment to parties who committed acts.

I think behind the scenes there would be a lot more going on within the MMX Crosslands camp in trying to deal with matter. But that is pure speculation.

At the end of the day MMX is still defending transactions taken by Grimaldi, Barnes and co who are already facing ASIC charges for conduct that formed the first part of the process within CHM that culminated it is alleged in Nicu receiving the cash and shares that allowed the assets to be secured.

While MMX now is run and backed by highly reputable board, it still came out of the same camp that started CHM. MMX still as an ongoing entity answerable for any sins committed by previous management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.44K 2.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1655923 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1520755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.