SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi Tradewins1.I agree with you in your reply to Towie that "Just...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Tradewins1.

I agree with you in your reply to Towie that "Just because a couple of ppl dive in to buy ops/fpos doesnt confirm anything.They could be insiders, gamblers or just plan idiots." True, true, true.

Now the words of warning in the HY are the same as ever. The Half Yearly says "there can be no guarantee that funding will be available to complete the acquisition of the Newcastle site." Nothing new here.

The above statement is cautious and prudent as it has to be but there is, I believe in the Company, an underlying confidence that they will succeed.

Hence the comment, "the Company has been actively engaged with numerous potential stakeholders to advance the Intec Metals Recycling Project at Newcastle. This has included engineering and cost studies, discussions with potential feed stock suppliers and progress towards acquiring the necessary environmental and regulatory approvals for the Intec Metals Recycling Project at Newcastle. These activities are continuing positively...."

I reckon you won't get any info on the $2 million deposit or other news till it is all "done and dusted". Intec could say that if they said they had paid the $2 million that it would have given share holders false hope; if the deal falls over.

Dave's answer yesterday on Intec's Forum site says it all. Be patient. We aren't about to release anything yet.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $60.03K 128.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45123 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.