NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I'll have to agree to disagree. I basically have held in this...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I'll have to agree to disagree. I basically have held in this company longer than I care to admit and despite holding a very very large parcel for sub 15cps, I should have sold moons ago. I rarely invest long term, i trade in equities and derivatives for a living now, but the fundamentals for this were compelling. Along came the SA legal system and information I didn't have before me..............the rest is history.

However, I coudnt give two hoots about being locked in a trading halt going forward. The reality is if Z have been planning around this already, then the answers should be relatively quick in coming. I want timely answers to my question and if the Chinese think they can out last me in terms of my patience - they are sadly mistaken.

They are also sadly mistaken if they think they can just fade Tubatse away without some fundamental answers. I also really don't care if Z are only focussed on G and what the current share price has priced in for that - because the fact of the matter is, my capital has G & T priced into it and if I have now lost T, after having invested for both, then my capital needs to be effectively returned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.