EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

judgement reserved., page-7

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    As a previous poster recommended, try emailing Neil. I exchanged a few mails with him last week and received extremely prompt replies. He will not give information that is not public obviously and you shouldn't expect that. But in terms of clarification he will certainly help out. In a nutshell however the current state of the case is out of his or anyone else's hands and its now a waiting game. There is no room to manouever in terms of obl attempting to speed up the process in the same way as if you were a defendant or even an appellant in a legal case. It is still anyone's guess as to the outcome however the fact that the legal representatives for the WA state supported obl in the request for dismissal, means there is serious backing. And if the appeal goes sideways I wouldn't be surprised if the state doesn't step up to the plate in indirect response since that result would probably cause further repercussions at the state level. Given the deficit WA is running, the last thing they would want is for the resource sector to be hit by additional red tape and legislation that would further retard desired growth and income. At the end of the day it all boils down to politics and even legislators are swayed by the tone of the day - that is why laws come and go and are modified over time. So I would rather have the state supporting our dismissal request that not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.