SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

judgment day, page-15

1. 2,176 Posts.
    YO Smurfy....I've had time to ponder such things myself.....

Ol' MC12 might have bigger things to worry about than little ol' SLA......God forbid the poor bugga had a long possy with a stop on the banks,,,,,WHOOOA!!!!!.....Rock my world......!!!!!

I had a nice discussion about GOD and the world, with the local DOOR KNOCKERS this morning........invited them in for a cuppa......I am a nice Athiest.....Honest....I like everyone,including downrampers,

Well they looked run off their feet, the poor old gals......

......We had a good ol' chat about GOD and the markets.....

.........BELIEF IN THE END CAN REAP REWARDS>>>>>>

I now believe we have the GOD-SQUAD on our side!!!!!!

HEHE!

Nice to be back....sort-of anyway......Still aint bought a new car.........

I'm starting to think about every thing I do should be 'Planet friendly'.....SLA and BPO sound like the sort of companies to invest in, not only for profit, but for your future and the future of generations to come.......:)

What has me worried is government and company intervention in great inventions that are bought out by 'BIG BUSINESS' ......

EG.....A bloke designed a washing machine that washed your clothes using sonic waves.......vibrated the dirt out of your clothws for 1/4 the price and energy......a major washing powder manufacturer bought him out for 10-20 Mill................go figure......It woulda saved heaps on power and WATER!!!!!!!.....WATER!!!!!!.....yep I wrote that twice........!!!!!!

We have the technology....Are we gonna use it by stripping our planet to the core?.....Just to please a few ?.....or are we gonna stand up and take it to our weak and pathetic leaders.....

Howard was a suck-up to business, Rudd looks like a MAN that might have a conscience ....I hope so for your grand-children's sake......

Go SLA and the ilk.....and the like.....show em wht we got....

SPICER......RANTUS EXELENTUS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.