SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

YO Smurfy....I've had time to ponder such things myself.....Ol'...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    YO Smurfy....I've had time to ponder such things myself.....

Ol' MC12 might have bigger things to worry about than little ol' SLA......God forbid the poor bugga had a long possy with a stop on the banks,,,,,WHOOOA!!!!!.....Rock my world......!!!!!

I had a nice discussion about GOD and the world, with the local DOOR KNOCKERS this morning........invited them in for a cuppa......I am a nice Athiest.....Honest....I like everyone,including downrampers,

Well they looked run off their feet, the poor old gals......

......We had a good ol' chat about GOD and the markets.....

.........BELIEF IN THE END CAN REAP REWARDS>>>>>>

I now believe we have the GOD-SQUAD on our side!!!!!!

HEHE!

Nice to be back....sort-of anyway......Still aint bought a new car.........

I'm starting to think about every thing I do should be 'Planet friendly'.....SLA and BPO sound like the sort of companies to invest in, not only for profit, but for your future and the future of generations to come.......:)

What has me worried is government and company intervention in great inventions that are bought out by 'BIG BUSINESS' ......

EG.....A bloke designed a washing machine that washed your clothes using sonic waves.......vibrated the dirt out of your clothws for 1/4 the price and energy......a major washing powder manufacturer bought him out for 10-20 Mill................go figure......It woulda saved heaps on power and WATER!!!!!!!.....WATER!!!!!!.....yep I wrote that twice........!!!!!!

We have the technology....Are we gonna use it by stripping our planet to the core?.....Just to please a few ?.....or are we gonna stand up and take it to our weak and pathetic leaders.....

Howard was a suck-up to business, Rudd looks like a MAN that might have a conscience ....I hope so for your grand-children's sake......

Go SLA and the ilk.....and the like.....show em wht we got....

SPICER......RANTUS EXELENTUS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.