FAR 0.51% 49.5¢ far limited

Juicier target CNE or FAR, page-103

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Seems like posters have chosen to start the New Year with personal attacks on other posters with a view point different to their own.
    Even though these posters are supposed to have "the trolls" as they eloquently put it on ignore.
    In saying that I presume they cant read their posts so really would not know what the comment is so would
    not know what they are attacking them for.

I don't have anyone on ignore on this forum regardless of the personal attacks as it would be hard to understand the differing points of view or to follow the thread.
    I look at these personal attacks on some posters as just frustrated holders who need to vent to make themselves feel good so I understand that.
    Many say these so called trolls distort the facts and sideline the thread somewhat by their comment yet mostly these posters who say that reply with comments mostly addressing the poster instead of the comment.

Its a sad reflection on them that it is their only recourse.

Whisky's post addressed the state of play quite well IMO and some of you need to take heed of his reply and manner of reply.
    Hardmano asked a very good question regarding that there was no complaint or comment from Cairn.
    I don't expect any thoughts on that though as its not what posters wand to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.003(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $25.15K 50.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90217 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.