FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Afternoon one and all and happy new years day. Few interesting...

1. 563 Posts.
    Afternoon one and all and happy new years day.

Few interesting points mentioned by Whisky.

Not being an oil geo but considering the planned hub set up, I think the JV would wan't (for wan't of a better word) to define the tie back targets prior to establishing the final position of the hub. With that in mind and with the rising oil price I think a drill or two into the FAN would have to be a possibility. I don't think the powers that are are going to let the oil price run too far and allow every Tom, Dick and Jerry back into the market but at $60 - $70 FAN should come back into contention. With respect to other tie back locations maybe they have been determined already or more drills, perhaps.

Hopefully the two planned wells and inference testing will get the SNE field to DOC. Given that 200 mill barrels has been stated as they minimum economic threshold, then it could be inferred that at least 200 mill barrels will be transferred from 2c to 2p.
    So the SNE JV could end up with say 500 mill barrels or more at 2c and 200 mill barrels or more at 2p. This should give the valuations a significant boost and among other things such as PE and DIFF will be a major item the market is looking for, the 2p that is.

All layman's thoughts and IMO.

Now waiting for the drizzle to clear so I can hit the golf course.

DYOR Etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $107.3K 228.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8302 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 69676 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.