IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

juicy share register changes

1. 3,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Anyone notice the new substantial shareholders in the Diggers and Dealers presentation? These guys were not substantial holders as at May/June 09.
    RMB Australia 6.4%
    CQS New City Investments 2.1%.

A bit of googling revealed the following.

RMB Australia: RMB Australia is a fully owned subsidary of South African FirstRand Group with $110billion under management. RMB Resources Australia focuses on:
    -Small to mid-size resource companies and, (interestingly)
    -Providing equity and debt finance

CQS New City Investments: London based investment managers with approx US$6.1 billion under management. It would appear that their Integra stake has been bought for their Golden Prospects Precious Metals Fund. Hope they are as insightful with Integra as they were with their stake in Karoon Gas Australia (ASX:KAR) which has shot up from sub $2 in Nov 08 to over $10 today.

I'm getting some good vibrations going on with Integra. Pleasing to see the substantial shareholder list juicing up with some international flavoured investors: South African, UK, Switzerland (Pala Investments) etc. And who knows what JP Morgan and Barrick Gold intend to do with their stake.

Good vibes coming from CC in his presentation with regards to consolidation as well. Sell your Integra shares at your peril I reckon. Personally, I cant help but thinking a tie up with another company or companies is the go. Do we really need to debt up and dilute to go are own way and build yet another gold mill in the Eastern goldfields? Either way, I have faith in the IGR directors to do what is in the best long term interests of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.