EMH 10.0% 36.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Juk - Approved Czech Report for granting., page-4

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Juk, thank you for the civil reply.

I did point out this is from 2009, but it is specific to Cinovec Lithium. Obviously technology has progressed massively along with technique's. lets hope that EMH can come good.

I was hoping it showed to some who are looking at buying in that Zinnwaldite Mica is nothing to be scared of ? We all know its spodumene all the way and the explosion of Australian , Canadian and African Lithium spodumene mines shows the high demand.

However, Central Europe is one of the worlds largest comsumers who currently import all lithium.

Cinovec is right slap bang in Central Europe. TBH if they wanted to create a lithium mine being in Europe the Czech Republic sits RIGHT on the border of Germany but in a cheaper land, labour & desperate for new employers. Its perfect.

The spin for us is its not local to us so who gives a monkeys about some inferior product , when we have China and spodumene by the millions if tons?

I have tried to be positive Juk and open.

What made you invest , if you dont mind me asking ? With 200 lithium plays to chose from why EMH ?

Its what I am always asking myself and yes I agree with you about comms from Europe and not selling it properly to the punters here.

My post was to atleast try and show Cinivec is no dead loss. In 2009 with old tech 99.9% was achieved as a grade. I hope you can take this little positive today and maybe suggest other positives you feel will make the sp turn around ?

Hoping you understand I am on your side, but trying to be optimistic.

VW are seriously looking at Cinivec and EMH so it cannot be all bad ?

Here's to another civil reply and more rise in sp tomorrow.

T3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.040(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $74.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 36.0¢ $6.368K 17.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5876 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 13500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.