EMS 3.57% 2.7¢ eastern metals limited

julia g, page-4

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Hi mattrix

I have always put a very positive spin on the forthcoming Malaria 2012 Conference but after reading the preliminary agenda I am less optimistic about EMS making headlines at the Conference.The conference will be a planning talkfest between politicians and administrators with a number of companies given the opportunity to make 250 word poster presentations.not quite the headlines to be grabbed from the podium lecture that I thought BUT it will be an invaluable meet and greet forum in which the good works and message from EMS can be well and truly spread amongst the delegates.

Information can be found on malaria2012conference.com/index.php

The Agenda reads as follows:
    The Malaria 2012 program will focus on the critical factors in controlling and eliminating malaria in the Asia-Pacific region. This includes issues such as sustainable financing, political leadership and regional co-operation. Many of the challenges related to malaria control and elimination are common across other public health threats.

The conference will consist of two days of policy and technical discussions followed by a one-day ministerial meeting on 2nd Nov hosted by Senator Bob Carr and the UN Special Envoy for malaria Mr Ray Chambers.

The format of the discussions will be a mix of plenary and breakout session to address specific malaria-related issues. countries from within the region, development partners, multilateral organisations and NGOs supporting the regional response will be invited to lead parts of the conference program. (Hopefully this section will include EMS)

Stakeholders may also arrange supporting satellite sessions for complementary technical or policy issues. The details of these Malaria 2012 satellite sessions will be available closer to the event.

Whatever the conference achieves it will put the spotlight onto Malaria related products which can only be a very big positive for EMS.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $9.99K 370K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 89144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.