"julia gillard is under police investigation", page-73

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hairyback , this thread appears like a re-run of threads going back to pre the 2010 election including the stat dec that has previously been put to HC by the usual crowd. Its also been claimed over a number of years by some of you that some sort of police investigation has been going on specifically in relation to Julia Gillard as inferred in this thread header.

As I an a great believer in justice can you please explain to me why for years some of you have been claiming such an investigation yet there does not appear to be any formal official publication of such an investigation. Seems a bit weird to me.

Perhaps you can throw some light for our benefit by categorically informing the readership here that you know there is a police investigation specifically regarding the former PM or are any investigations to which this thread relates are mainly to do with other parties. As some of you here keep saying the same things year after year of such investigation how can we all be sure its not just an exercise in mudslinging politics. I have an open mind on this issue however, if you cant come up with any facts then a lot of the stuff on here could be deemed defamatory.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.