and recall folks - at the outset of this Rooty Hill jaunt - Ms....

1. 8,527 Posts.
    and recall folks - at the outset of this Rooty Hill jaunt - Ms. Gillard told us
    this is NOT electioneering - in fact, "I'm paying for this myself!" She SAID!

Crumbs - the bill must be huge. All that staff - at the Novatel. Rooty Hill. All those front-benchers - on the campaign trail which isn't a campaign trail )(they brought cut lunches, perhaps!). Mr. Mathieson - well - that hairstyle has to be blow-waved at least every other day - and tomorrow she's taking the day to come to Melbourne - for the State Funeral of former Speaker Ms. Joan Child - who's passed away at 91. (a let off for her - as the 2GB boys will be lampooning her at the Rooty Hill RSL!) Oh, yes, she's tinny this one!

and then the whole Cabinet gets trotted out - today - but, oh, no, NOT electioneering! Just western suburbs - we LURVE you! Suddenly.

The Gillard ruse (as if you hadn't all noticed) is now to deal with all and every rough question - with a dismissive
    laugh - giggle - never answer it - have a nasty carck at someone who dared ask it - and then tell everyone how marvelously she and her Party are doing.

Now hang on Ms. Gillard - you and Mr. Rudd have been in power (as he's still in power, of sorts - seeming to come and go as he darn well likes on various projects and run-arounds) - since the night of your election, December 2007. Now I reckon that as you now being into your sixth year of power and deputy power. And its only just (conveniently, co-incidentally) struck you has it, Ms. Gillard - that you have now come to think the "silly" people of Western Sydney are "poor, neglected, and downtrodden?" Now that polls tell you they've got the huge irrits? With you?

And there were all the district's Labor candidates - all lined up in a row like tin soldiers today in their best suits and dresses - all kissing her madly, obsequiously (sickening sight)looking obedient - all being introduced to the public (what there were of them) as "the Candidate for such-and such". What didn't the people, constituents, know this before?
    Any resemblance to actually "governing" entirely co-incidental! This was mass desperation personified. Headed by the now notorious glasses.

Such galling hypocrisy. Such blatant "campaigning" when she says she's not "campaigning.: what was last night's preaching to the converted BUT an official launch. Heavens. At this rate of hoodwink, she'll have the whole cast of some popular Musical behind her, come September! She singing the soprano role.

Les Miserables of Western Sydney - how's that for a title. Except, MS. Gillard, they're now a wake-up - and ceased to be "Miserables" some time ago! No thanks to you and your broken promises of 2010.

Could some bright actuary out there please tot of for us all - what this "governance" she's offered to pay for during this Rooty Hill stunt is actually going to cost her?

For I get back to my original observation. Yes, folks - she said - "I'm paying for this". And pigs will fly!

But is it the Labor Party paying? Or is it actually US?

Please note - if you already haven't. Gillard NEVER EVER answers any direct question with any remotely related or direct answer - instead. Te ultimate tactic of any alleged serial liar.

Instead, you get giggles, smart wise cracks, cynical cracks against her opponents, and round and round the mulberrybush obfuscations. You see, she thinks people actually adore her. and will swallow this deliberate dodging - if she giggles long and loud enough. She's about to find out that they don't. I put it to you that she's now heavily loathed. By most. Lies get one only so far - the people twig - and you've had it.

More handouts promised - Ill go pick a billion off that tree at my back door - and let you have it for a new major road. If that "nasty fiend" O'Farrell agrees to help build one.

All talk. and No money. Handouts and hot air.

How the hell is she getting away with this farce. I suppose, because she's PM - she can.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.