we cannot protect australia with the political systenm as it...

1. 34,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    we cannot protect australia with the political systenm as it currently is.

im not saying we need a dictator - we already have it but the colour just changes and no one realises it - but we need to get back to basics.

we need a greater reliance on truth not just what people can get for themselves which is what the political system has grown to be. "i want it now and i want a lot of it"

people have been duped into thinking that their vote actuially counts for something. it doesnt. strangly enough it is the lefties that cry the loudest in this aspect telling people that their vote is sacrosanct.

imho the first thing that needs fixing is the abhorrent practice of receiving filthy lucre for the primary vote. as i said before the greens will pick up a lot of taxpayer money this election which they do not deserve.

the second thing we need to do is get rid of compulsory voting.

if people knew that their vote DID count for something i believe they would take a greater interest in what goes on around them and we maybe would get decent people actually representing their electorates.

the third thing is to enforce the constitution without favour fear or merit. regarding this we need high court judges who are honest and are concerned with interpreting the constitution rather than interpreting law for the benefit of their mates in politics who owe them favours for installing them in their posts in the first place.

the whole system is corrupt. much more so imho than countries such as china indonesia india etc and much more dangerous because it is a great deal more subtle.

but alas i dream because i know that none of these things will ever come to fruition - until at least until jesus returns.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.