ZonieSo what you are saying is that its OK for the Opposition to...

1. 5,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Zonie

So what you are saying is that its OK for the Opposition to say whatever they like during an election because they may not win but its not OK for the govt to do the same thing.

Amazing.

I don't particular believe what any politician says, it's what they do that interests me.

Take Rudd for example - CO2 emissions - greatest moral challenge of our lifetime - first bit of difficulty - runs for the hills.

Gillard was always going to price carbon, she had to change the method because of the circumstances, but she stayed true to her word and priced carbon. I agree with the decision so I don't care about anything else.

You don't like the decision so you whip yourself up into a false rage about "lying" aspect not the policy itself.

So on past form can you tell me what will Abbott actually do about carbon pricing if he wins the next election? (not what he's promising at the moment - but what he will actually do.)

He's been for it, against it, doesn't believe in it and every other position in between depending upon

WHATS IN IT FOR HIM!

And you question Gillards morals ha ha ha ha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.