julia to take control - show us the real julia, page-5

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Fact is, nobody, and that is NOBODY, knows the "real" Julia. I don't want to know "the real" Julia thank you!!
    As nobody really knew the "real" Kevin either. There was an interesting article written by an independant journo in the weekend Fin Review describing KRudds attitudes and the KRudd personality that showed itself after he was elected. Though the Labor Caucus knew him reasonably well and looked past the tantrums and only "used" him as he had the chance of helping Labor gain POWER.
    Same with Ms Gillard, it's not about running the country or doing anything positive, it is all about unions and POWER.
    Work Choices, wasn't all that bad I didn't believe when I read the legislation, in fact some elements of Workchoices have been retained in Labor's Fair Work policy. The only part that Labor hated so much was that Work Choices took away Union power in the workplace. And they harp on about Work Choices as if it were the end of the world. It was for Unions!!!!
    Labor's rediculous changes and it's fixation with demanding employer's pay higher and higher wages are seeing more and more people losing their jobs due to fixing minimum wages. Let's face it, none of the goons within the Labor party have ever had to earn a living, they have no idea what these wage increases are doing to employers, or potential employees. Fair days pay for a fair days work, what happened to that?
    Labor just "seasonally" adjust the unemployment figfures to suit them selves and pull the wool over the eyes of the voter
    Whether we like it or not, we are close neighbors of Asia, we have to be competative in the world or we will fast become the Banana Republic Paul Keating referred to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.