Nothing this woman does will ever get any positive recognition...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Nothing this woman does will ever get any positive recognition from the majority of poster here but even Tony Abbott gave credit where it was due.
    You mob are a disgrace.

Abbott pays tribute to Gillard's 'decency'

"No-one should doubt Prime Minister Julia Gillard's "fundamental decency" in dealing with the aftermath of the Queensland floods tragedy, Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says.

Mr Abbott praised Ms Gillard's emotional speech in federal parliament, saying the house was "at its best" when paying tribute to the victims of the Queensland floods on Tuesday.

"I thought the prime minister was properly moved and she gave a fine speech, no doubt about it," Mr Abbott told Macquarie Radio on Wednesday.

"The public are tough judges and they are making judgments all the time about public figures, but I think the prime minister made a huge effort throughout the January period to be with people who were in pain and in trauma.

"Whatever political judgments you might make about the government's policies, whatever judgments you might make about the ultimate competence of politicians, I don't think anyone should impugn the prime minister's motives or intentions or her fundamental decency."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/national/8802151/abbott-pays-tribute-to-gillards-decency/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.