julia's abortion play, page-40

1. 8,527 Posts.
    and Gillard - regarding married women as "whores" - (she's said so, when she was younger) -

Implication then that what, each and every woman "just" marries a man, for his money. (Status, social standing).

She should talk. SO in love with her title and "status" now - her own obsession with her own self-image reminds me of Mrs. David Beckham - every moment of HER day spent looking at herself in some mind's mirror - Gillard's so besotted with wealth and power she's running right off the rails.

Our pioneer women - in their bark huts - out in the middle of nowhere - the ones who married men they loved, had children - died young, desperately worn out - were they "whores" Ms. Gillard?

And do you think are the majority of women today, decent and honest, with integrity and faith and ideals, marry for money, too?

I'd hold the judgemental attitudes if I were you, Ms. Gillard. For the majority of women I know would die rather
    than enter into a lifetime of loveless marriage for the sake of some transitory financial gain.

Let alone set out to steal someone else's husband - take a father away from his children.

Gillard has the utter GALL - to have T-Shirts printed, then - "Women for Gillard?" Staging some phone "pro-women" stunt? As if she is some ideal role model, to lecture and cajole on the subject, herself?

wonder if she's seen the Pickering bloody massacre pic? Just ho-hum stuff for her - according to her own stated beliefs.

THAT child, had it lived, may have been one of those she now beams at - and pats!

as one commentator stated on The Drum, last night - time for an election NOW, Ms. Gillard. Immediately. Stop all this stupid rot!

The public have had a gutful of all this pussy footing around. And her self-preservation antics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.