I see you're back in the prediction business again mike. Hope...

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I see you're back in the prediction business again mike. Hope you do better than you did with your prediction re Oakeshott's acceptance of a ministry...

More fear peddling also. I know that is the Liberal agenda but you don't need to be so blatant about it do you? Surely someone with your literary skills can disguise it just a little better? I mean, do you really think it possible that death duties will return. How would that be possible? It would be electoral suicide and Labor knows that. Yes, yes, I know that it's on the greens manifesto but so are a whole lot of other things that are electorally impossible. Bob Brown has been quite happy to admit that yet your mob seems hell best on spooking the voters....

By the way, if you're worried about the cost of Julia's domiciliary arrangements in her little unit in Melbourne, how about the cost of Howard's refusal to live in The Lodge...what do you reckon it cost the Australian tax payer for him to set up in Kirribilli?

So keep up with your predictions mike. The more failures you have, the clearer your agenda will be....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.