SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

chances of relisting on july 1st ZERO You obviously have no...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    chances of relisting on july 1st ZERO You obviously have no grasp of mathematical probability

chances of new directors ZERO You obviously have no grasp of mathematical probability

chances of funding below ZERO You obviously have no grasp of mathematical probability

what i see is a further suspension to aug , then another one to september at that time the funds
    will be gone , and time to shut up shop VA , Chance that this may happen

new directors,, who in their right mind would sign up with a company that has at this time a life expectancy of 60/90 days MAX
    Lots of variables here

funding , they have been trying that caper now for nearly two years , no takers WHY ? Lots of variables here too

cant manage CR cant even get that right , Lots of variables here

satellites up NEVER, You obviously have no grasp of mathematical probability

billions in revenue NEVER You obviously have no grasp of mathematical probability

pie in the sky stuff YES Maybe/Maybe not

just shut it up and have done with it ,,, NOPE. . .I'm not going til the fat lady sings. as all it looks like is a 60 million scam for shareholders to date ,
    of course i could be wrong Your method of argument and logic is definitely wrong. you gone all emotional and forget to use intelligence when you sook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.