SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

We’re are you going to see the SAS team. ? And thanks mate I...

1. 5,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1310
    We’re are you going to see the SAS team. ?
    And thanks mate I would like answered are

1 ,cost of first 8/6U satellites come to $8.5 mill AU
    How is trance 2 if that was even fully subscribed be enough specially when SAS need operational cost and that’s 6 mill for a year.
    The figures don’t stack up without launch cost and without second batch up.
    SAS will still need minimum $14.5 million. Before revenue generating.

He told me this,
    there are financial terms favourable to sky space global ,
    that may be true but SAS will still need to pay operational costs $6 mill and Gomespace will want there money before handover.

I asked Meir if sas is such a huge part of Gomespace revenue worth 200 mill,
    Why would Gomespace not just build the first 8 for you on TICK,
    (So we can get the ball rolling)
    I never new the price of first 8 so I said if the first batch is 3 mill make a deal with Gomespace when SAS making revenue you will give them double so 6 mill ?
    He said they won’t do that there not that tile of people.
    So that’s why I know Gomespace will want FULL money before handover and that’s 8,5 mill

So my question
    1 /the 7 mill you were after from trance 2 was not enough with operational cost of 6 mill a year and Gomespace 8,5 mill you need $14,5 mill how was half that enough. ?
    (If he says financial terms /payments say well won’t you still have to pay on handover no point starting them if you can’t make final payment and pick them up)

2/ if you have less than $14.5 mill will you need to come back for further funds?

3/ because this is taking longer than expected how far has the first batch been pushed back.

4/ you have lost a lot of people’s trust by the way things have turned out and promises that have not been kept what are you going to do to change sentiment.
    EG
    1/ all on track NOT TRUE

2/ Cr 15 mill will be enough to build launch first batch of pearls. NOT TRUE

3/ when asked at a live web cast you were asked is the 15 mill was enough he said IN SHORT YES...
    NOT TRUE

4/diamond revenue/been over a year now. NOT TRUE

5/ making 300 to 500 mill by 2019 end NOT TRUE

The list goes on with the dishonesty I must of really had my blinkers on but he’s a fantastic salesman I know things slip by I know things change but if they do I believe ,
    myself and everybody else that holds deserves an announcement / explanation On why things have changed.
    They better go for another $10 million minimum on top of what they got now if they don’t then SAS SP will tank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.