SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

July 1, page-93

1. 2,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Well on a Positive Post , I believe we will hear some good news before the end of the week. Really only need two predictions to achieve that we have Game On , the rest will follow very quickly as Management would rightly know ,

1 - If SAS tech is so good why wouldn't an investor be onboard ( We will get a Investor or more with Money to carry us to Lift OFF)

2 - Company has no intension of relisting ( SAS will relist July 1 with New Australian Directors on Board)

Really when you think of it its not a big ask to get Lift off , three years of work , some good some maybe not but Management still in Control and have not thrown the towel in Yet . Like I have said before Israelis control some of the biggest Companies in the World especially in the Tech Business . Meir may be able to tap on the shoulder of one of his countrymen for assistance .Telefox I would say is an Acquaintance of some sort, lets hope Meir has more contacts that are about to come onboard. Makes me think this is what is about to happen , Everyone loves doing Deals with there own Countrymen; Not a lot of Money we are asking for, small change if you are talking to the right people .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.