DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

Hi pussycatRe; "all this fear mongering will end when obama...

1. 47,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi pussycat

Re; "all this fear mongering will end when obama becomes the new president of UsA the dow wll jump 50% so relax... :

There appears to be many people in that 'wish & hope' box; approx.55% in the USA alone!

ATM though:
    . Revered investors of generations passing like Buffett are being discredited.
    . Greenspan has decided to 'cleanse his soul' & repent [uhhh!] - soon to be followed by Bernanke, Paulson & of course our own local cast of home grown clowns dressed in guru clothing whose names are not worthy of mention, while Costello smirks on the backbench.
    . The media frenzy reaches its own global meltdown reporting bubble.
    . Based on recent highs & previous major lows, many stock & commodity retraces are in excess of 200%.

Then again George Soros recently started to sound optimistic [much bigger uhhhh!].

I keep telling myself; "When the going get's tougher do even more research!". Examining 'armageddon' / worst case outcomes is a sobering exercise. As for the surreality of it all - like listening to the musicians on the Titanic or as Get Smart's Craw would say; "Ahhhhmaizink!".

http://www.generationaldynamics.com/ww2010.htm

4YIO - NFA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.