ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hey pescefritte,Love the nick, Garfish or Whiting DEEP FRIED is...

1. 309 Posts.
    Hey pescefritte,

Love the nick, Garfish or Whiting DEEP FRIED is my poison. LOL

“It's quite obvious that anyone who doesn't join in with the prematurely celebrating cheer squad is met with a chorus of boos...” Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true. But that’s life.

Seriously,

I have followed ESI for quite a few years now and it has always been a good story! The tech is REAL, only problem was MANAGEMENT (in the past).

I don’t have a problem with the new board, and am quite content to have my money backing them. They will/should learn that shareholders will keep them to task with their timelines – but a little slack, with what they have achieved in the past six months is warranted.

ESI have ALWAYS wanted a cornerstone investor – potentially now they have one!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s see an appendix 3B and all (hopefully) will be revealed, along with an appreciating share price, one would think.

There are a lot of good posters (fundamentally/technically) currently on board, which is encouraging, one would think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s see what the next few months bring us, as personally I think it will be a hell of a ride.

Cheers,

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $59 29.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31026071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.