LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

July 28th Date for judicial review decision, page-29

1. 7,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    First fail to see relation between and what I said, no relevance in you post which is not different from your usual. i agree US does support Israel, how is that related. Even simple facts like how much I hold you do not get. I had a very large holding when stock was near USD 20.00 Split adjusted. I warned people about how NC would not get lamp running in time to capture high prices. Most laughed, That's fine I sold they held as price dropped they held as price dropped 97%. Many still brag about being long term holders. How can you be proud of holding for a drop of that size. I have held many times since then each time thinking it would be a long term buy. Each time seeing good news collapse. Many of those short term buys loss money Overall I am up a very small amount across those holds.

You are totally tied up in your opinions I have posted twice in the last few weeks I am again thinking of buying Post #: 53203048 Post #: 53201548 I include reasons why and an outline of what I am looking for. The only reason it is an outline and not hard points is there are multiple things and as each changes it effects other things. The simplest of these to explain is REO prices and stock prices as each moves it will change what I expect from other. if I buy it will be before Q4 results are released. Tiny chance I could buy after Q4 release, depends on what Report says and what SP does. I hope every time I buy a stock it will be a long term hold current facts says it will be short term. Nothing changes faster than facts about stocks so who knows what will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.