CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

july august september october.

1. 3,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    We are now so close to October production.... Divies soon....this drop was a Aladins Cave....and thats without the drilling going on throughout the country...Future NT exploration targets include Mt Fitch South copper, Mt Fitch copper and Rum Jungle East uranium between Whites and Dysons. Expect first assay results in the June quarterly report.
    ..In NSW drilling has just finished at CMR's Ironbark gold Parkes and Tomingley West prospects ...assay results to come....Of more interest to red blooded exploration watchers will be news that drilling at Cuttaburra in Western NSW is likely in about six weeks. Radiometric surveys have generated encouraging data. A wildcat hole drilled in October last year, freakishly intersected look-alike geology to the established Cobar Basin including anomalous copper, zinc, tungsten and silver mineralisation....a little worry about Hunan has created a hell of a opportunity me thinks with so much to exspect over coming months....sourced from Huntleys.

But do yor own research....I hold ,allaluyah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.