ODY 0.00% 2.1¢ odyssey gold ltd

July Chart

1. 4,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6945

@andybaby2012

I have never looked at ODE & thedata for this chart does not include Chix so my analysis may not be thataccurate

It appears that ODE has only beentrading since 1 Jan 2021 so is a little light on history to really get a feelingfor its patterns but since Jan. it is starting to show some regular &recurring price movements that I would expect to continue into the future. Moststocks have 2 – 3 regular trends that they have followed, some for years.

These regular patterns include the rising& falling trends & are where I would expect to see reactions when thesp approaches or hits them going forward. There are also the normal horizontalsupport / resistance ones.

ODE is currently in a trading range (12days so far) & on the last bar the sp reached the top + of that range onlower volume & pulled back.

The daily indicators I use are allshowing positive aspects, particularly the MACD & Histogram. Both of whichare set to cross back into positive territory if momentum continues.

I don’t hold & don’t follow but if Idid, I would probably have sold some on the last bar.

That decision would have been made basedon the established patterns & historical resistance / support levels.

Imo ODE looks like a great stock totrade if one has the nerve but at this stage would not be a buy & hold.

The trend since the May high is down& while the s/t view looks promising that trend is yet to be conclusively broken.

A breakout could see the sp move back upto around 0.15 but one would need to be careful of a stock like this and notget in at the wrong end of the play.
    After pulling back from the highs on thelast bar, it may be prudent to try & enter back down around 0.12 perhaps& take a chance at missing out on this run if it continues.

There will be plenty more opportunities.
    Good luck.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3327/3327641-dbef57787e956771a1baa5a81d5a5110.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 810110 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 518038 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.