ODY 0.00% 1.9¢ odyssey gold ltd

Firstly, my apologies for the sloppy work not updating the chart...

1. 4,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6976
    Firstly, my apologies for the sloppy work not updating the chart before looking at it & posting my comments.
    Secondly I am a male & yes I do realise that some of you will have been in this stock from the start & saw it rise & fall.

I have been & am still in similar stocks myself & meant no disrespect to you all or the management.
    I was asked for an assessment & I gave it. It does not mean that it was entirely wrong

Yes I appreciate that if the management find good gold then the sp will react accordingly.
    What I think a lot of people do not understand though is that they are just cannon fodder for the smarter traders, pros, scalpers & others that make a living off the fish.
    The recent announcements relating to the drilling results has not helped the sp much & that is pretty much the norm for small cap spec explorers.

My analysis of a chart cant predict the next announcement but it generally can give some clues as to how they will or are recieved.
    That is my main focus in making my comments.
    My analysis is of course just my own opinion & sometimes its right, sometimes its wrong. I accept both outcomes.

When looking at a chart for the first time I like to take the time to establish & try to find any patterns which regularly recur that may help planning a trade or investment.
    Once I have found what I am looking for then I can make my analysis.
    So looking at todays chart, it looks like the projected lower down trending line is offering some support atm.

What happens next remains to be seen but I would think that if the sp breaks through there then the outcome is dismal & you could see the sp back down around 0.095 or lower before the next support line.
    ODY 5 July.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $12.30K 616.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383743 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 129601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.