PDN 0.98% $11.07 paladin energy ltd

July deal imminent?

1. 11 Posts.
    A July deal imminent relating to either refinancing and/or partial asset sale? . . .

http://seekingalpha.com/article/397...-2016-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=6

Alexander Molyneux
    I think we can say that we would expect to be in a position to announce a deal probably in advance of our next quarterly result, which happen in mid-August, I would imagine. But it’s a little bit difficult to determine because the timeline’s dependant on the performance of various counterparties and how they progress with things.
    But – so I think we are making progress to be able to announce a solution well in advance of any time that we believe we have any – many sort of pressures or issues with respect to the 2017 CB repayment. We believe that probably not before July, but could be July. But it could be – it’s a little difficult for us to know, but we’re not too far off.
    Now, on your second point, we can’t – we’re looking at a number of structures. Obviously, we talk to different parties about different kinds of proposals or deal structures, so I don’t want to be specific on the nature of the transaction that the company may enter into. I can say that we only invite parties to commence due diligence if the proposals discussed with them impute a significant premium to the valuation to the market, trading valuation of Paladin.

From -

Paladin Energy's (PALAF) CEO Alexander Molyneux on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
    May 11, 2016

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.07
Change
-0.110(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $3.309B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.96 $11.22 $10.91 $28.86M 2.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5433 $11.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.09 7213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.