FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

July Hearing, page-8

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    A couple of comments that I picked up from the AGM, the nuances of which haven't been explicitly highlighted by others and could give more context to FAR's chances of success in PE:

- There was an interesting point at the AGM when the Chair were asked about PE and started relaying something to the effect that COP/WPL's position is/was that “we offered you pre-emptive rights, but didn’t mean to" then stopped before he said more.

I interpreted this to mean that COP has been forced to adopt a changeable position, (since the evidence possibly doesn't support that they complied with PE requirements). Are COP trying to retreat to another defence by saying "in retrospect PE actually didn't exist, and us sending you inadequate PE document was a mistake"?

- CEO indicated to me she will be in Paris for the tribunal hearing in July since she is a key witness. The hearing will also be in English not French. I guess this could imply that any written statements will/may be validated by witness testimony as needed. This also gave me comfort since anyone who has meet FAR CEO would know that she comes across as a person of integrity and would present very well as a witness in a hearing, especially with truth on their side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $20.17K 41.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18011 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.