ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I think his options were always on the cards but were never...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I think his options were always on the cards but were never going to be released unless he was successful. So in answer to your question, yes, I personally think he was awarded these options based on the fact he has achieved what ever KPIs were set for him by the Board.

Lets just put this situation into perspective here. We are 2 weeks out from releasing major news based on the bioMUSE study conducted in conjunction with Vanderbilt University. The company has released 120 Million options to the CEO. Why on earth would you offer the CEO of the company 120 Million options if the results were poor or sub standard? If anyone was to know how successful Alterity was going to be, it would be Dr Stamler. I think these options were negotiated by him personally for him to stay on and get the job done! These options fill me with even more confidence that we are on an absolute winner. You don't have to be a genius to see the writing on the wall here.
    If you ask me my honest opinion here, I think the results are absolutely stellar and not only that, I also reckon we may have a few opportunities lined up with different Pharma Companies in regards to partnering up with us to either get us through phase 3 or getting us a fast track status with the FDA.

If my hunch is correct then, Dr Stamler will be an awfully rich individual and rightly so. I think he has helped turn this ship around over the years and is worth every cent. All will be revealed in the very short term.

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.263K 916.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 69165915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 38212524 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.