ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Good morning, @RebekahChambers @Scottsmyname,Firstly, RC, I...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Good morning, @RebekahChambers @Scottsmyname,

Firstly, RC, I agree with most of your sentiment. Something to add to your previous post. Their has been massive movement in regards to M&A in the Biomed space worldwide over the past 18 months. A lot of Biomed companies that pass Phase ii trials with overwhelming results all of a sudden become prime targets for big pharma. Especially ones with things like Orphan Status already assigned to them. Something else that increases our value here is currently their is no drug available on the open market today for MSA. We would be the very first, again with 7 to 10 years exclusivity. To go one step further, I believe ATH 434 will also end up being prescribed off-label for other Parkinsonian diseases like Parkinsons disease, etc. The fact that our drug will be in a tablet form also plays to our advantage. It's easy and cost-effective to manufacture, store, and distribute. Where I think things get interesting is the following. In a world where Big Pharma dominates absolutely everything in this industry, how do the mid tier pharma companies compete and survive? The only way Mid Tier Companies survive against the big boys is to go early. Mid Tier Pharma simply doesn't have the deep pockets and unlimited cash the "Big Boys" have, so the only way they can secure a licensing deal is to pull the trigger much earlier. Mid Tier Pharma has no choice but to take the bigger risks to join the party early. I personally think we will end up partnering with a smaller mob, and it will be shortly after bioMUSE results. If i were to put a wager on it, i would say before the end of August.
    As for SP Consolidation, Im with you, RC. Shareholders always get screwed when it comes to consolidating the Register. In all my 20 years of investing, i have never ever seen a consolidation of the register work out in the best interests of the shareholder. It actually makes no difference in a buyout or take over scenario. Companies will be bought out according to Marketcap. Whether you have one share or one million shares, it doesn't make a difference when it comes to a buyout. Everything always refers back to the MC. SP Consolation only helps when it comes to reducing price manipulation or the ever constant Capital Raise exercises. Unless your SP is going to be well and truly in the dollars, you can't really escape price manipulation. Now for the bit I have been pondering over for months... I dont usually do this, but since you asked so nicely, RC, im going to give it a crack.

SP after bioMUSE announcement $0.03
    SP in mid-August $0.05
    SP Jan 30 2025 $0.20

My own prediction is that we will end up trading over $0.20 cents by the end of January next year. A marketcap of $1B is certainly not out of the realms of possibility given the facts i have listed previously. The biggest catalyst for movement of the SP won't be the results, but the announcement we are entering into a partnership with a mid tier Pharma Company. That's where i see the appreciation of the SP coming from.
    Like you, RC, my crystal ball is cracked and damaged beyond repair. This is only my opinion..
    Very exciting times, to say the least!

Stockman
    Last edited by Stockman: 02/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.528K 317.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 97511267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31179254 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.