AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

july newsletter out, page-38

1. 379 Posts.
    Might I echo the general view that this is the most professional & focussed newsletter to date. More than makes up for the embarrassing recent update re OXY.

Also I can only echo most of what's already been said - late autumn on will be a most significant period, patient wait in the interim, much to look forward to

OXY/Insulin the shortest section, but for me by far the most significant. I've banged on about cash often enough, and these two are the big cash eaters which would require extra resources by mid 2011 or so (ie. arrangements would need to be in place by about end 2010).
    Strategic choice to backburn the insulin 'holy grail' must extend those time periods. Well into 2011?

Is the statement re OXC 'Phosphagenics aims to take this program AS FAR AS POSSIBLE IN-HOUSE...' a key phrase? I read this as POH recognising they might not get it all the way on current resources but wanting to get as far as possible before possibly having to take a partner to completion - the later the better the deal.

More clearly, it does seem clear that POH have chosen not to go for the alternative of a cash raising, which is a considerable relief. Nor will there be a big strategic deal on the two main, non-cosmetic threads in the near future.

We now have a clear & credible strategy in place. As others have posted, sit back & have patience for the next few - long no doubt - months. But I for one am much encouraged and change my poistion to LT buy (i'd actually prefer a category 'short-medium term buy', but there isn't one).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.