PAA 8.16% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

JULY Pharmaust Dual Catalysts

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5729
    Well here we are after 3 years in this company for me , certainly the longest hold in my trading history.

For some others this is year 6 and 7?? who actually is the longest holder? feel free to add your date of entry purchase below.

1st we have the culmination of years of Lymphoma Trials (and Tribulations) compiled into a comprehensive Dossier for Vet Major aka Elanco.
    As we have progressed hand in hand with Elanco the data and information contained in the Dossier should come as no shock. Elanco were party to the formulation of the Trials and have been the supplier of the raw MPL for PAA to produce Pharmapantal.
    The dossier to Elanco should indicate to the market a Commercial Deal delivering a substantial upfront figure and ongoing royalties.. this is Catalyst 1...

Catalyst 2 , MPL vs Cov19 , after completing the first and 2nd verification testing MPL astonishingly reduces Cov19 cellular material by 50% in the first 24 hours and 95% over the coming 48 hours,, ( may actually be closer to 99% but for ASX comfort of reporting lets settle at 95%)
    Pharmaust and WEHI are moving swiftly toward a Human Trial ,, i have heard rumors and mutterings in possibly under a month PAA ,WEHI and Aus Govt will have a Human Miniaturized pill ready... Then we require candidates and regrettably with numbers climbing in Victoria this may be the optimum territory to recruit from..

Both of these catalysts should provide additional value to the company ,,, with a MC of $45m we are considerably low in value ,,most Oncology Companies at Phase II are circa $100m plus and certainly none of them (i know of) are able to re-purpose their lead drug to Treat Cov19 the single greatest threat to Mankind of modern times..

Best of Luck to all Holders ,,, it's been a long road,, sometimes seemed up hill for great periods of time,,but it would seem the summit is with in sight and I for one am looking forward to 1, Raising Pharmausts Flag and claiming the Cov 19 Treatment mantle and 2, the ease of knowing the climb is over and we can enjoy the satisfaction of success and the rewards that come with that Scientific Success.. NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.020(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $88.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.0¢ $171.4K 740.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112165 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 54869 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ 508915
Last updated 12.05pm 30/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.