PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

People invest in companies believing that management will hit...

1. 2,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1593
    People invest in companies believing that management will hit the key milestones that they put out in announcements/presentations. Take them at face value.

It may be after a period of time when management do not hit one/some of the key milestones and do not do what they say they're going to do that investors become somewhat skeptical of management.

Take for example the cap raise last year when management said that the funds were for human trials. Well I haven't seen diddly squat about any advancement in the human trials since the raise.

The canine trials were supposed to be done and dusted by December when the interim dossier was going to be presented to Major Vet. Didn't happen and no explanation why.

Then we had the recent run up from @ 16c to 27.5c on basically no new news. Then lo and behold we see the ann that employees have exercised options and then oingo boingo the share price drops to sub-20 again.

I sent in email questions to be put to the board during the video conference. Were not answered. I then re-sent them to all Directors and again I received no response.

That's why I am not a fan of management of PAA and maybe that's why some investors start off impressed with management and invest and then become disillusioned.

There is some dodgy Vindaloo going around that I'm not impressed with.

Oink

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.