NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

OT, its hard to say what progress has been made in CA. I'd like...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    OT, its hard to say what progress has been made in CA. I'd like to see what you suggest but I think we're still a little ways off.

NSA should be able to be commented upon in terms of progress on the steam programme. Given some of the steam wells are newly designated I doubt results would be through this early.

Glau is subject to how soon the 3D analysis is complete so maybe someting. If they are in a position to nominate a drill location then we should also get a target resource figure. Perhaps more exciting is the implications for Neons acreage north and east of Glau as we now have over 12,000 acres (NSA is only a bit over 200 acres)

PV is still in the process of addressing the extra environmental issues that the approving authority brought up late in the proceedings (late and new).

Paloma reserve certification will be interesting. If the shale oil/gas at 3000-5000 metres is not reasonably flowable then the certification will be low and contingent. Its hard to get heat down to those depths effeciently and cheaply. Its very much a method play as to whether or not the oil can be unlocked.

This I imagine will also be holding up the farm in process as due diligence is carried out by interested parties. I checked the nearby new Oxy/Vintage wells and their programme appears to be ongoing but the info could also mean they are sitting idle.

The higher zone gas plays should be straight forward to assess and bring online.

I would expect the quarterely to shed light on all these matters. I am looking forward to NSA/Glau progress as this should bring isgnificant production gains in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.