BET 0.00% 9.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Im not one to have a go at people on hot copper and I’m...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Im not one to have a go at people on hot copper and I’m definitely never one to pump up a stock. For full disclosure I do not own betmakers. I am however a massive sports fan and understand the sports industry incredibly well and made just over 11x on Pointsbet holdings. All I will say is this. 1. Betmakers provides the technology to a number of platforms who’s addressable market is absolutely massive in the US and is only getting bigger and bigger (with legislative progression etc). In the gold rush, the picks and shovel suppliers made the money and it’s no different here with betmakers providing the supporting technology. if you believe in managements capability then this stock is a buy hold and forget and you will absolutely make a fair bit of money. Secondly, I’m not sure what this Kit persons deal is but just place people like to this on ignore, there’s either a bitterness or a fundamental personality issue at play here so don’t waste your time engaging. If you want to be the real winner, invest in this one at the right time and come back in here with your sell order in a few years time, that will ought to shut kit up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $79.4K 881.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33711 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 39350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.