BET 2.33% 8.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

July rally, page-132

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    no harm nor foul.
    I just think guys like you can add some much insight into this industry and BET as a company - you should expand on that, the rest is noise…

@Kit Walker is BET’s biggest fan and this forums biggest wind up merchant - take it with a pinch of salt, reading between the lines, he is cheering it on, perhaps he does think it’s slightly overvalued, he might be right, traditionally I would agree it is, but modern finance/valuations are all based on growth and blue sky…I accept that too!
    honestly I would love to see this sub $1, I will top up at every opportunity —- I am so bullish on wagering in USA, Tripp, Foxbet, PBH and how this all comes together…

with reference to the guy that doesn’t know the difference between market cap and EV - let that go, the market will take care of him…stupid money is easy money…and they are a plethora of people out there who will gladly move money from his account to theirs - me included!!!

anyway back to business…

good luck all, remember we are all adults, make decisions that you can live with and for f* sakes, stop being lazy and do you own f*ing research…

Mike GTR - great videos mate, keep them coming..

buy low…sell high,

cheers
    bct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $81.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $35.58K 425.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193817 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 48756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.