YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

July sales and orders equal entire last quarter!, page-118

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Really CEM? I don't get why you hold this. If you can't see what has progressed with YOW in the last 2 years I don't know where you are looking. I would love for you to explain to us all why this is such a bad company. I don't need to go over all the positives and I see that the negatives have only been related to the change from Whetstone as the manufacturer. This was a well considered business decision IMO allowing them progressive future expansion at a reduced unit cost.

As for the share price, I see over the last few weeks that it has been heavily affected by bots in the few hundreds, tens and even under 10 every few minutes drawing in the sellers. I see this as an undercurrent of powers above the mum and dads pulling the price lower for their benefit. I expect real buyers once the new sales figures are published next quarter at the very latest. This is not an overnight product. It takes time and effort to get the ducks lined up make an assault on the world confectionery market and I think things are going well. Get a foothold in the US and expand from there.

I can only conclude that given you only post when the share price is low with negative sentiment that you are a downramper and picking up cheap sellers. I'm calling you out. If you say this stock is a dog then sell up never to return. Or state your reasoning. I would like to hear what has gone so wrong. What share price would make you happy? What are your expectations? Please elaborate.
    Last edited by BulkBuy: 23/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.