SPX 9.09% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Seriously SlashaYou're having a go at Hot investor because his...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Seriously Slasha

You're having a go at Hot investor because his other holding is getting smashed
    What do you call going from 21c to 5.4c at present. The other company went from 16c to 5.4c. Which one do you think has collapsed more.
    At least the other company has a reason, the collapse of Iron Ore prices has meant IO production at the Riley processing plant is on care and maintenance for now till Iron prices recover.
    What's CRO's reason for dropping so far. Look in your own backyard first mate.
    And I'm invested in both. You really need to stop referring to the other company like it's a dismal failure. CRO isn't exactly setting the world on fire at present either. They are both currently dismal failures.
    In time hopefully they will both get their shit together but for now, they are both failing miserably price wise and anyone that says otherwise has their blinkers on. If by Dec quarter there is no change are you all then going to still have the same narrative or will you start asking some questions.

Because at some point the question needs to be asked why. If however the Dec quarterly shows some serious inroads into the market and some solid revenue build, then you can rejoice but till then don't gloat or rejoice or get cocky too soon. It can all fall into a heap in a heartbeat as I'm sure many on here have experienced in the past with other sure thing stocks.

That's it from me. I pop in every now and then to see if the narrative has changed and it hasn't.
    You can all start attacking me now with the usual come backs (it's early days, patience required, if you're not happy sell blah blah. I won't be reading any of it) . But sometimes the truth hurts especially when you don't want to hear it.

See you all at Christmas and based on everyone's posts we should know what's what at that stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.