AIM 3.65% 71.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Fairly slow going will suit me fine DK.Im not going to get my...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Fairly slow going will suit me fine DK.

Im not going to get my hopes up but theres a few things in the pipeline that could still surprise.And we all know how the trader masses love to pump it up with the numbers on issue.

This being said I still have faith that the market will capitalise according to ongoing developments at Perkoa or otherwise and when one looks at the chart its done just that with the number on issue only making the market cap,when approaching something that appears to be forwad progress for Aim,reflect what the company will be worth in the future.

As much as I like to gripe about the short term traders they will on occasion give it the volume spurt it needs to push it to what the market will pay for a spec advancing to producer.

There will be bigger pockets that will pay higher cash for something thats worth more irrespective of the number on issue.I know many will disagree with this view and consider it pumping the company but one cant deny that a company will intrinsically be worth more if they have a producing mine with cashflow.Sure the sp will probably reflect the project NPV rather than a P/E valuation,which will only come to fruition once the debt is paid out,but it should factor in that projects worth.

Now I think I know what your saying in that the NPV may well not be what might have been possible when the zn price was in the stratosphere and thats quite true,but the thing that I find interesting is that the market is still putting a market cap of 228M on a non-producer at this level so it obviously sees decent upside from here.

Imo the support has held quite well around 20c(hugging a large log atm)bar the dive on the sub-prime stuff.Now be they small holders or not they are forking out for some big contracts at times and still shows faith that the market has for Aim.

Some posters may disagree vehemently with this view and call it head in the sand stuff but the support is there for all to see and yes its even surprised me as I thought we'd be headed lower by now,says he floating on that log down the Amazon with a school of pirahna snapping at his toes dangling in the muddy water.

But I think your post reflects what the market is saying about Aim in that its effectively factoring in Perkoa as a done deal albeit with a lower market cap than we first thought.

But I have said consistently Africa is not an easy place to do business and one should research accordingly.Even MF says in the Boardroom radio that the risks are high BUT the rewards are often well worth the investment and with what they potentially have coming up Perkoa gives a nice sub base for them to work from.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.