JIN 1.98% $17.29 jumbo interactive limited

jumbo interactive delivers record profits!, page-7

1. 496 Posts.
    I agree this is still cheap on any number of valuation metrics. I managed to grab a swag at just under 60cents and pretty happy. I would expect with the recent rise the market will pick up on this more widely. I agree with the comment that the chart in this case is probably pretty irrelevant, but surely there is so much short term recent profits that there will be a period of profit taking soon....

Be careful with cash backing calcs as JIN records cash in customer accounts on its balance sheet as cash - and then records the corresponding amount in payables - see the notes. Not a bad thing as it puts JIN in a very strong working capital position. That said assuming the first half repeats in the second cash backing (in a net sense excluding customer accounts) should push 40 cents. JIN will need cash to expand its US expansion IF it wins contracts however given its all online costs shouldnt be rediculous. Company may be in a position to undertake capital management strategies in the future if it keeps accumulating cash the way it has been and it takes a view that its operations are stable and recurring...

Interesting times. I think it will hit $1 in the next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.29
Change
-0.350(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.088B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $17.17 $3.416M 196.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490 $17.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.31 490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.