AVH 6.83% $2.73 avita medical inc.

You were partially right, AVH is not cash flow positive and...

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    You were partially right, AVH is not cash flow positive and won't be for some years, PNV on the other hand is cash flow positive and will only gain in strength, they have already been through the valley of death, their management are supporting the company by buying shares themselves and reasonable quantities I might add, that speaks volumes for any company, when their own management do this, they know where it is heading.

AVH on the other hand saw it's own CEO offloading to pay TAX supposedly? he makes really good money as a CEO and won't even put some of his own money in himself, he relies on freebies and on a couple of occasions has sold down pretty much after they were freed up, that is not a good look in these uncertain times, but like most people with any foresight can see, Covid19 will be something of a memory in a few months, they are working on a cure already that seems to work? so it will just take some time before they get that to market, and they are not new drugs, they are older drugs that have been around for a while so I don't see huge problems in that area!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.